Pokies Rules: How to Play Clever Big Red And 5 Dragons Pokies
Today we have two stunning games “Big Red” and “5 Dragons” from Aristocrat. Let’s see why those game gained such massive popularity among gamblers all over the world. We squeeze all the main things in the pokies rules Australia common for any casino room using those slots as an example. If you want to find out useful online pokies tips – you’re always welcome.
Big Red Pokie Machine Payout Rules
Australian online casino real money – Aristocrat invites everyone to take an exciting journey to the faraway Australian continent launching the Big Red slot machine.
In the background, behind the reels, a landscape typical of the Australian savannah is depicted – sands, grass, rocks. The design is dominated by burgundy red.
Despite the small number of lines, the player can activate any number (from 1 to 5) by selecting the appropriate key on the control panel. You should also decide on the size of the rate – from 5 to 50 credits.
The Big Red slot machine offers users themed symbols represented by images of various animals living in Australia, as well as traditional card values. Nine and ten are estimated at 5-150 coins. Let’s highlight some other rules:
- Jack, Queen, and King bring a payout of 15-300 bets. Combinations consist of 3-5 images.
- Dingo dog and eagle will increase the balance by 2-600 bets. Wild boar and alligator are paid in the amount of 2-1250 bets, even if they appear on the reels as a single symbol.
- The scatter symbol is the image of a beautiful steppe landscape – a lonely tree silhouette in the rays of the setting sun.
- The scatter is paid regardless of the place of appearance and directions in the amount of 2-50 credits. The role of a wild symbol is played by the main character of the slot ( according to this pokies rules) – a muscular red kangaroo.
- Wild features are classic here – replace all other images (except for scatter), complementing prize combinations. Appearing on the active line, the kangaroo gives 5 free spins.
The storyline is quite original and unusual. High-quality graphics and animation combined with a featured soundtrack emphasize the amazing atmosphere of a real safari.
5 Dragons Pokie Machine Rules
The advantage of 5 Dragons is a bonus game that starts after 3 or more scatter symbols appear, starting from the first reel. In the bonus game, you must choose one of five wild-symbols – multi-colored dragons. The more free spins you choose, the smaller the multiplier will be when the wild symbol becomes part of the payout line.
The developers chose the image of a golden dragon as a wild symbol. It replaces all symbols in combinations, excluding the bonus symbol and scatters, to complement the combination to the winning one.
The wild symbol expands and occupies the entire reel. The scatter symbol is an image of a golden helmet in the shape of a skull. It forms winning combinations, and payout ratios are as follows:
- 3 pictures – 5 total bets;
- 4 pictures – 25;
- 5 pictures – 100.
The bonus symbol is the image of red and white dragons in one picture. The symbol that triggers free spins is the image of a knight.
While playing free spins, you can get another bonus if the red packet drops on reels 1 and 5. Your winnings can be increased up to 50x.